Galaxies - Farms
Yield Farming in Galaxies is a great way to earn MILKY rewards on MilkyWay.
Unlike Planetary Pools, Galaxies require you to stake two tokens to get LP Tokens, which you then stake in the Galaxy to earn rewards. This lets you earn MILKY while still keeping a position in your other tokens!
Yield farming can give better rewards than Syrup Pools, but it comes with a risk of Impermanent Loss. It’s not as scary as it sounds, but it is worth learning about the concept before you get started.
Check out this great article about Impermanent Loss from Binance Academy to learn more.
25% of the rewards are released on claim, the other 75% are vested after 3 months.
​
​
NOTE: Rewards can be claimed only once every 24 hours (you must wait for the cooldown to pass until you can claim again). This limitation is separate to each farm.
Copy link